US Residency Program
The USA is the world's foremost economic and military power, with global interests and an unmatched global reach.The United States has a capitalist economy. The country has rich mineral resources, with many gold, coal and uranium deposits. Farming makes the country among the top producers of, among others, corn (maize), wheat, sugar, and tobacco. America produces cars, airplanes, and electronics. About 3/4 of Americans work in the service industry.
USCIS administers the EB-5 Program. Under this program, entrepreneurs along with their family are eligible to apply for a green card (permanent residence) if they:
- Make an investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States
- Plan to preserve 10 jobs for qualified U.S. workforce.
Employment based fifth preference visa, popularly abbreviated as US-EB5 Program is the fastest way to again US Citizenship. Established in 1990, EB- 5 Program was created by congress to enhance the US Economy through Job Creation and Capital Investment by foreign Investors.READ MORE +
The investment can be done in the following ways – Investing directly into an employment creating company or through a federally designated regional center. United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) designated Regional center is an Economic unit established to promote economic growth by sponsoring capital investments projects for EB-5 Investors.
Regional Centers takes the privilege of indirect and induced job creation, thus reducing the intricacy of qualifying criteria for EB-5. It sets up limited partnerships, each with its own business activity, and manages the business of the limited partnerships as the general partner. It also allows the investors to settle anywhere in the US irrespective of project specific region.
The EB-5 visa also allows the investor’s dependents (spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21) to move permanently to the United States. The dependents can live work ad study anywhere in the US without any restriction.
Initially, the investor is granted a conditional or “temporary” green card. After 2 years and successfully creating 10 jobs through their investment, the conditions are removed and a “Permanent” green card is given to the investor.
US AT A GLANCE
92,226 Square KM
$ 18,558 Trillion (GDP)
Federal presidential constitutional republic
Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership
The application processing time for US Citizenship generally takes 3 to 5 months. The process is as follows:
- Due Diligence, Project Selection
- Opening of Escrow Account
2nd - 3rd
- Transfer of investment funds into the Escrow Account along with legal fee.
- I-526 Filing
- Receive I-526 Approval
- Submit Immigrant Visa Application to NVC
- Medical Test and Interview
- Receive Immigrant Visa
- Enter the country within 6 months
- Receive conditional Green card
- Receive un-conditional Green card.
Eligibility & Investment Criteria
- Applicant must be able to invest a minimum amount of $500,000 in a Government approved Regional Center.
- The source of funds should be legal.
- All applicants and their families must not hold any criminal history.
- The main applicant must be 21 years old to apply
- No specific educational requirement needed
- No English Language Proficiency requirement.
- All applicants must not hold any serious medical condition.
Our Personalized Services
We at WWICS, will assist you in the following manner:
- Counselling and consultation session to choose the right business/investment immigration programs.
- Full fledge support and assistance on document preparation.
- Due Diligence and File Submission to the concerned authorities.
- Assistance in setting up business in the desired country.
- Application assistance with respect to PR Card, Social Security Card, Health Card and Driving License*.
- Assistance in finding suitable chartered accountants, bankers, Financial Experts for smooth settlement.
- Crucial Information assistance on living, travelling, banking, taxation, education, health, housing and other business related topics.