Canada takes up about two-fifths of the North American continent, making it the second-largest country in the world after Russia. The country is sparsely populated, with most of its 35.1 million residents living within 125 miles of the U.S. border.
Canada’s expansive wilderness to the north plays a large role in Canadian identity, as does the country’s reputation of welcoming immigrants.
Canada is a high-tech industrial society with a high standard of living. Trade agreements in the 1980s and 1990s dramatically bolstered trade with the U.S., and now the two counties are each other's largest trading partner.
Canada is a member of the United Nations; through which it has participated in many peacekeeping missions. It is also a member of NATO and the Commonwealth of Nations.
CANADA AT A GLANCE
9,984,670 Square KM
(Estimated 2016 year)
$1.672 Trillion (GDP)
English & French
CANADIAN DOLLAR (CAD)
1 USD = 1.39 CAD
Our Personalized Services
We at WWICS, will assist you in the following manner:
- Counselling and consultation session to choose the right business/investment immigration programs.
- Full fledge support and assistance on document preparation.
- Due Diligence and File Submission to the concerned authorities.
- Assistance in setting up business in the desired country.
- Application assistance with respect to PR Card, Social Security Card, Health Card and Driving License*.
- Assistance in finding suitable chartered accountants, bankers, Financial Experts for smooth settlement.
- Crucial Information assistance on living, travelling, banking, taxation, education, health, housing and other business related topics.